Gc Services - All may payment to American Express are going here
I owed AXP about $2,000 and I have been making $75.00 payment to AXP every 2 weeks. The checks are sent to AXP. When I called AXP they said they do not have any records of any payments. It looks like a payments go to this rip off GC company.
It a scam, I hope I can get credit for some of the payments.
Please be careful when they want to set up a payment plan. AXP just sent my account to this company without me knowing about it.
AXP is still reporting to the credit companies that it is not being paid.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Jo-Ann doesn't care about their customers! I saw flannel on sale at $2.99 a yard (regularly $6.99). I am not one for buying online, so I called the Jo-Ann closest..."
- "Ordered two Logitech K400 wireless keyboards and they did not come with USB receivers they came with some sort of USB extension that is NOT a receiver. Contacted support three..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "Had yet more issues with this trailer again this weekend. The outdoor plugs, bathroom and outdoor kitchen receptacles were not working. All on GFCI. The GFCI in the bathroom was..."
- "I'm so annoyed that I gave my money to these swindlers. I ordered a bathing suit and it took a full MONTH for me to get my order. They did..."
- "I had material delivered to the job site through the pro desk like I normally do, only to find out that I was shorted about $100.00 of material. Nobody from..."