I owed AXP about $2,000 and I have been making $75.00 payment to AXP every 2 weeks. The checks are sent to AXP. When I called AXP they said they do not have any records of any payments. It looks like a payments go to this rip off GC company.
It a scam, I hope I can get credit for some of the payments.
Please be careful when they want to set up a payment plan. AXP just sent my account to this company without me knowing about it.
AXP is still reporting to the credit companies that it is not being paid.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Collection Account
- Review category
- Review rating
- 3 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "DO NOT purchase Web Watcher iOS to monitor you kids iPod usage. Their screenshots of the features were misleading and made it look like it records "everything", but it..."
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "She scam my wife $15k for so called marketing that didnt work. We got zero customers. She showed my wife stats that didnt make sense and was a complete waste..."
- "I noticed weeds around my house, called for a free follow up spray. Later that night I get a call from tru green saying that the *** was not going..."
- "First of all, AVOID THIS COMPANY AT ALL COSTS! They mislead me on price, took forever, and DESTROYED multiple items. Namely, I HAD a nice solid wood TV stand that..."