GC Services - Gc financial scam
i have had all of the same problems as everyone else with these low lives.i was being harrassed non stop when i never was in debt.
these people are running a scam, even if u are in debt, what they do is a give a phony address and they keep the money for themselves and all of you are still being haunted by debt collectors.
i called the headquarters today in texas and they gave me this phone number and said the person can help me out.713-231-3606 i couldnt understand the thick texas accent but when the person picks up just say i have a complaint about gc financial.review #230799
You may also like
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "Just wanted to Thank Everyone for their posting. If it sounds to good to be true normally it's not ture. Don't deal with Union Workers Credit Services Never send money..."
- "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..."
- "Lexie Raelene, a student from the Fashion Institute of Technology is running a pretty successful scam online by selling clothing under her Chain Candy storefront. After her shop went under review..."
- "So infinity client hits my truck while it were (PARK)not bothing no one. So the first request they gave me was they needed a report from they client okay they..."
- "I did purchase this computer, and my son missed his plane because they thought is was a bomb. He had to fill out a 20 page document explaining where, when..."
- "This is a bowl of soup I waited almost two hours for!..."
- "Received coupon for doing a protein meal plan type survey on their website. The coupon clearly states exp of 12/31/2015 and can be used in stores or online with..."
- "Yesterday (July 3) found a 25 inch mailing tube--Priority mail-- left in my 18 inch mailboxwith the door open. Appeared to be my regular contract carrier. Found it about..."