Gc Services - Gc financial scam
i have had all of the same problems as everyone else with these low lives.i was being harrassed non stop when i never was in debt.
these people are running a scam, even if u are in debt, what they do is a give a phony address and they keep the money for themselves and all of you are still being haunted by debt collectors.
i called the headquarters today in texas and they gave me this phone number and said the person can help me out.713-231-3606 i couldnt understand the thick texas accent but when the person picks up just say i have a complaint about gc financial.
More Review Details
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
- Review rating
- 4 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I rec'd a call from an extremely rude woman, Lisa Wallace, who refused to verify what she was trying to collect saying I would be charged $ if she sent..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "I am an ER doc who works nights. Twice a day, like clockwork the phone rings stating they are from allied collection agency looking for joe shmo. I have no..."
- "Lexie Raelene, a student from the Fashion Institute of Technology is running a pretty successful scam online by selling clothing under her Chain Candy storefront. After her shop went under review..."
- "I have been using simple mobile for nearly a year now. I was using unlocked iphone 4S device in which 3G reception was bad and I didn't got 3G where..."
- "Few years ago I made a terrible mistake - I bought Pro-Aqua vacuum and lost $2,500. I was expecting some wet cleaning, but got for so much money regular vacuum..."
- "Staff are not trained properly as it took more than 5 weeks and three attempts to deliver the product. On July 3rd we bought a 'new' fridge but really it was..."
- "I went to the regal nail salon in the vestal Walmart yesterday. And let me tell you, the 20 minutes wait was not worth what I had to go through...."
- "My elderly Aunt, who is on a fixed income, saw an ad in her Sunday newspaper for the "Heavenly Blessing" Christmas Tree Nativity Collection. My Aunt placed the order..."