Gc Services - Gotr hired but miss training
I got hired at gc services in killeen texas went to make it to training miss and got the time mixed up to be there i thinking 7:30am but had to be there at 7:am cause i9 was a lil late on the first day they would not let me in to train said they will call me back aith a new training day i have been waiting a month now i call them gave them the understanding it was fault i didnt pay close attention to paper it was cause i was so excited to be getting a job i couldnt think striaght it was the most exciting day of my life til this day i still call but know aNSWER
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "My home loan has been sold to PennyMac. I had Bank of America. Well reading all the complaints on PennyMac has got me worried but I did have a great..."
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "WARNING! Please do not do business with SPENCER HOO, THE HOO GROUP, or OCLOFTGUIDE.com. I made the mistake and would not wish this on my worst enemy. The last 16..."
- "First off the guys that came to clean the carpet were very nice, but the process for cleaning is terrible...the first thing they say is the carpet might still look..."
- "I went to get a root canal about a year ago my friend showed me a missing tooth and explained they got a root canal at monarch as well and..."
- "Discount Tire located in Harker Heights, TX. I brought 4 new rimes and tires in Oct of 2010. 3 out of 4 tires belts where broken. 1.First, Discount tried..."
- "do not order from this company. the photos look nice and the item is bad quality. it took over a month to recieve the item that looks nothing like the..."
- "A woman found my package in the road, goggled my address and brought it to me, when fedex was called and complaint filed I was told the driver would be..."
- "Upon noticing a small crack in my windshield, less than 3" which is covered under a free repair I notified my insurance. As the day progressed I noticed that this..."