Gc Services - Gotr hired but miss training

I got hired at gc services in killeen texas went to make it to training miss and got the time mixed up to be there i thinking 7:30am but had to be there at 7:am cause i9 was a lil late on the first day they would not let me in to train said they will call me back aith a new training day i have been waiting a month now i call them gave them the understanding it was fault i didnt pay close attention to paper it was cause i was so excited to be getting a job i couldnt think striaght it was the most exciting day of my life til this day i still call but know aNSWER

More Review Details

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 2 No 2
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Login
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 19, 2013 #719126

so let me get this straight:

You post on here telling the world that you showed up late the 1st day of training? You're surprised they haven't called you back? You have a lot of growing up to do...

I have to point out that I am fairly surprised they hired you in the first place. After reading your run-on sentence that was chock full of grammar and spelling mistakes, i have to assume that GC Services has lowered the bar during the hiring process over the years...

2 0 Reply

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.