GC Services - Harassing phone calls saying they need to help me.
This person called acted as if they knew me and said they were trying to help me but needed me to confirm my ss# and dob.I said tell me what your company is and what its about first and they got rude and kept saying I am trying to help you.
I told them in order to help me I needed to know I was giving my information to, and if they couldn't then I didn't need there help.Word to the wise never give nor confirm your information with anyone that can't provide you with the information you need.review #435565
You may also like
- "saw a installer put a burner from my furnance under his coat and put it in his truck. spoke with mrg jamison and anthony jr i was told that..."
- "We purchased a new furnace from Service Experts (formerly Knochelmann's Service Experts). It took over two years for it to be inspected and pass. The drain hose leaked..."
- "this company sells a warranty that is a farce !!!!! I bought a house and got the warranty with american home shield, after 15 days of living at home had..."
- "I have had several cars painted by MAACO over the years and was happy with the work that they had done. About three years ago I took a 1936..."
- "We bought a $70 stoller from the website. We never used it and decided to return it to the store. They wouldn't let us return the brand new..."
- "Ordered bathing suit a size bigger since it was coming from China, but size chart said 40-44 inches (hips) would fit large. When I got it, I could barely get..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."
- " I have been waiting for 10 weeks for Paypower to unblock my card. I want my money. Blackhawk wrote me a letter stating my dispute case has been solved..."
- "I had visited Coach Outlet in Woodburn Oregon last week, and this was my first time went into a Coach Outlet. It was having a special discount for all the..."