Gc Services - Phone call for someone I am related to but does not live here
I received a phone call asking for a particular person and to call them back.They asked for an old distant family member that I have not spoken too in 25 years, has never had this phone number or lived at this address.
His mother lived here 50 years ago. How did they connect me to him I have NO idea, but they tried.
I called back and asked for my number to be taken off of the call list.I assume they are fishing for information, but cant even guess how they got to my phone number, dont think my family member even has the phone number.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "I have not order anything off of this site. So please take me off of your site. An replace the money that you took. I don't have any reason why..."
- "My husband and I spent over $7,000 dollars in the last year and a half at Gardner White and planned to purchase our family room furniture next month, but after..."
- "Rent a Center gave my family bed bugs and won't treat my home completely!! ..."
- "I found the prepping for the procedure to be extreamly painfull, and was told that if i kept making noise the doctor would not continue and i would just be..."
- "I was just there and they gave a complete runaround when it came to their your trade is worth at least 5,000.00 guaranteed advisement. They tried to say it was..."
- "I placed a baby bed on layaway & paid it off early. I was told at the time of purchase and during several payment visits, that it would be available..."
- "I was 15 years old when I took my PSI Basic Seminar. After being in counselling for 7 months, I thought life was great and I didn't need anything else...."