I had put my name on my nephews honda civic, in order to insure it, so that I could drive him to work, as for his license was suspended.I was pulled over for the tinted windows on his car, I removed the tint went to CHP had them stamp that it had been fixed, and mailed it to the courts, then when I went to renew my license they said failure to pay failure to appear?
Now my license is suspended until I pay, 488.00, to GC Services, 55.00 to reinstate license.32.00 cost of DR.L
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Government and Politics
- Review rating
- 5 out of 5
You May Also Like
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "Ever since I applied online for healt insurance via the healthcare.gov website, my family has received unsolicited phone calls and mailings. I thought this site was protected and our..."
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "We bought 4 BendPak auto lifts. The city demanded we get a permit for them. The inspector from the L.A. Dept. of Bldg. and Safety refused to issue..."
- "Not as bad as I thought it was gonna be... Ok so this one I did not like it wasssss similar too the add except very cheeeeeaaaap material t- shirt..."
- "I wish would have done research prior to having transplanted hair. I probably wouldn't have acted on desperation of wanting fuller hair. I not only lost more hair than i..."
- "We decided to purchase a new sofa after 16 years of use for our old one. I had purchased Bassett Chairs for clients before, and they were comfortable and good quality...."
- "Nulla sit amet est. Pellentesque dapibus hendrerit tortor. Ut leo. Vestibulum dapibus nunc ac augue. Integer tincidunt. Praesent venenatis metus at tortor pulvinar varius. Donec orci lectus, aliquam ut, faucibus non,..."
- "Recently stayed at Knights Inn airport south in Indianapolis. Kept seeing things that I thought were moving out of the corner if my eye. Since I was exhausted..."