Gc Services - Tinted window fix it ticket

I had put my name on my nephews honda civic, in order to insure it, so that I could drive him to work, as for his license was suspended.I was pulled over for the tinted windows on his car, I removed the tint went to CHP had them stamp that it had been fixed, and mailed it to the courts, then when I went to renew my license they said failure to pay failure to appear?

Now my license is suspended until I pay, 488.00, to GC Services, 55.00 to reinstate license.32.00 cost of DR.L

More Review Details

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 04, 2014 #823515 Los Angeles, California

Don't blame others for your mistakes. If you read the front and back of your actual ticket, there it shows your court date. Boohoo better luck next time
Love -gc services

0 1 Reply

Jul 15, 2014 #841186

There was no court date if you sent it in stamped by CHP that it was fixed. Look again at the back of the ticket!

1 0 Reply

May 20 #986731

Wow, that's professional... NOT!!!

0 0 Reply

Feb 13, 2014 #784905 Houston, Texas

No need to bash GC Services, they are just the collection agency. Blame the people you actually owe..

0 1 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Gc Services. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Gc Services.
Filing a new complaint about