Gc Services - Tinted window fix it ticket
I had put my name on my nephews honda civic, in order to insure it, so that I could drive him to work, as for his license was suspended.I was pulled over for the tinted windows on his car, I removed the tint went to CHP had them stamp that it had been fixed, and mailed it to the courts, then when I went to renew my license they said failure to pay failure to appear?
Now my license is suspended until I pay, 488.00, to GC Services, 55.00 to reinstate license.32.00 cost of DR.L
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "HELLO first of all i want to say thank you to our vets who protect us and second of all i do believe that every country needs ..."
- "—40— O’Shaughnessy’s • Winter/Spring 2013 It’s been tough at times, juggling medicine and motherhood. I never wanted children until I hit 30. Then I wanted four of them. I had four kids in seven..."
- "For many years Europe had a stable economy and the countries where flourishing. Own money valuta, good own identity, business infrastructure, good safety and protection of the own economy. The..."
- "This site is a data base that claims to be able to check public record and provide information for background checks and the like. Please don't use this service. I..."
- "I recently tried priceline.com to rent a car -- without success. No big deal. Subsequently I changed my mind and decided not to travel that week at all. Now, every couple..."
- "I was running cat 5e cable for Carls jr in Cypress, ca when standing on ladder fishing cable in ceiling when in front of witnesses the ladder came apart and..."
- "I bought two pairs of frames from this web site, one in August 2014 and one a year later. First frame came apart in about 11 month time, bridge that..."
- "I bought a girls hoodie online 3 months ago. Thinking by now I would never receive anything, that i did receive in the mail looks like NOTHING of what I..."
- "I ordered 24 shirts sending clean PDF files, received a proof that has no pictures only stated placement of the ink, so I thought that's all I was proofing. ..."