I owed AXP about $2,000 and I have been making $75.00 payment to AXP every 2 weeks. The checks are sent to AXP. When I called AXP they said they do not have any records of any payments. It looks like a payments go to this rip off GC company.
It a scam, I hope I can get credit for some of the payments.
Please be careful when they want to set up a payment plan. AXP just sent my account to this company without me knowing about it.
AXP is still reporting to the credit companies that it is not being paid.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Collection Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I am a recent victim of a Cydcor office in Michigan. I worked in Bingham Farms with a ATT Uverse office. I never was paid correctly, I was..."
- "This woman I cannot tell you the damage she has caused!! We have been looking for this woman for 5 years!! She befriended my mother about 6 years ago when..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "I bought a subscription to call my country and when the call connects it gives me a muffled sound and then fails immediately. Minutes are deducted from my subscription though,..."
- "We built our house in 1998 - 7000 square foot home, LOTS of windows, all "top of the line" Marvin windows - my husband runs a small family owned contracting..."
- "I had a call from National Tipster around August 2013, the sales person was courteous. A few days later I received a UPS package. I paid $250 to them and..."