I owed AXP about $2,000 and I have been making $75.00 payment to AXP every 2 weeks. The checks are sent to AXP. When I called AXP they said they do not have any records of any payments. It looks like a payments go to this rip off GC company.
It a scam, I hope I can get credit for some of the payments.
Please be careful when they want to set up a payment plan. AXP just sent my account to this company without me knowing about it.
AXP is still reporting to the credit companies that it is not being paid.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Collection Account
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "This is the most amazing place we have ever been they are the coolest venue in clermont they have a display pool and do full service construstion for pools and..."
- "i had a terrible experiance with lilly.. she promised a good time instead she stole my wallet. highly don't recommend this chick. she's just a sketchy provider. she's unhygenic, the..."
- "Hi I am a bodyrub service provider in Manhattan,nyc. I have seen this man three times so far. First time in a hotel when he didn't pay me & made..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."