I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay this so called collection agency and contacted them to pay my debt.
Rude bastards!. they hanged up the phone several times because they couldn't answer simple questions-I asked, when was my payment clear?- after a week my payment was not processed, I called again, this time they hanged up 3 times, I finally called them again and Mr G. said to send a Western Union payment, I ordered to stop any previous check, I explained my concerned to pay this way, they said it was safe and that it was the fastest way to process my payment. I called them the same day to give them the confirmation number, they said my account was clear and I was happy until later that day when I discovered that my account was charges $500+...
By using information (probably) from my previous arraignments (over the phone) they processed a electronic check I did NOT authorized, that account a 3rd account that was paid a few years back, I think they though I wasn't going to be able to prove them wrong but thank God I retrieved bank records, DVM records and court records that showed I didn't have to pay that amount. I called them to complain and explain their error and they said it can take from 10 to 12 weeks to get my stolen money back..it took them 48 hours to process that fake check..!! but of course I have evidence, so first thing was to contact my bank and have them retrieve my money and then file a formal complain to BBB for their horrible service. To those proud GC Service employees I say, -remember, you will be unemployed at some point in your life and unable to pay your bills, suckers-
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Fake Collection
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "After not being paid for services rendered (web design), My client and I became engaged in a bitter fight. His attorney issued a cease & desist order asking that..."
- "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..."
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "Package of 4 purchased at JCPenney in late 2015. Was purchased with Hanes, which are still in good shape. Why would the 4 Fruit of the Looms, wear out..."
- "Its unfortunate that that happened.. Im sure it wasn't on purpose ... My story is happy :) I purchased a Tea Cup Yorkie 10 years ago from Staryorkies and..."
- "This organization only purpose seems to be to extract as much money as possible from pet owners. Especially if your pet is ill. All other functions are secondary, bottom of..."
- "This the 3rd times happened to. Always wrong items i am receiving. The first one wrong item i ordered 1 set of (6pcs)lagguage bag but its came to me different..."
- "Had an issue with a defective Leather steering wheel that started to separating. Dealership offered to Glue it back. I specifically requested that they replace a steering wheel because its..."
- "Please Do NOT PURCHASE from this company. I purchased several items, clothing received was STAINED and jumpsuit was not as described as on website. The most frustrating part of this..."