Columbus, Ohio
1.3K views 1 comment

They are very deceptive people.I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program.

They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be $81.19 per month. I called, and it was jacked up to three times the amount ON TOP OF my garnishment of $230 a month---or $400+ a month. Who the *** do they think they are to bait and switch people? If I couldn't pay $300 a month which lead to my default, then how the *** could I afford to pay MORE per month?

These people make absolutely no sense whatsoever!

Review about: Misleading Information.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gc Services?

Comments

AgrussLawFirm1

You're not the first person I've heard this from.It's frustrating when you get a letter regarding one payment amount, and then you call the company and they try to get you to pay 3 times what the letter said.

Are your wages being garnished on the same debt GC is attempting to collect on?You have rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more BCA Financial Services - Refusal to document? BCA Financial Services "address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad. letter returned not forwarded. businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation..." Read more ER Solutions needs a class action lawsuit ER Solutions "This company is a fraud. They say I owe Paypal $930.00 and I almost never use Paypal. I called Paypal customer service AND the Paypal collections department and..." Read more Viking Client Services - Review in Collection Agencies category Viking Client Services "Viking contacted me regarding a damage claim that had gone into collections. It was six minths old by the time they even left me a voice mail (mailing address was..." Read more Alattehotte - They have my $2000 machine don't take calls Alattehotte "i sent in my exprelia Evo to them for repair it was under warranty on 3/1/17 have not seen it since. they do not return calls and i have no..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Legoland - Embarrassed at the pizza shop Legoland "My three-year-old was hungry it was lunchtime we decided to go to the pizza shop, I handed my son a pepperoni pizza and I picked him up a drink I..." Read more Ashley Furniture Contradicted and Lied Ashley Furniture "My wife and I bought several pieces of new furniture for a house we were having built worth over $12k before discounts. The salesman and store manager (store on rt...." Read more