They are very deceptive people.I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program.
They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be $81.19 per month. I called, and it was jacked up to three times the amount ON TOP OF my garnishment of $230 a month---or $400+ a month. Who the *** do they think they are to bait and switch people? If I couldn't pay $300 a month which lead to my default, then how the *** could I afford to pay MORE per month?
These people make absolutely no sense whatsoever!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
Currently PissedConsumer.com is operating in read-only mode, users cannot make any changes to the information, publish comments or reviews.
You May Also Like
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "Midwest Title Loans in St. Joe Missouri Reposed my Vehicle without giving me and my 7 year old a chance to retrieve our personal belongings. After taking out 4 previous..."
- "One of the best payroll services and time tracking solutions provider in Long Beach, CA.It reduces my lot of tension also make my system very smooth. Now, I don't have to..."
- "I placed an order for a LIMITED edition T-shirt in Oct 2016 and received nothing so far (3 months passed). I tried the "Order Tracking" via the "Email us" on..."
- "Well I took my shih tzu in for his haircut came back to get him wasn't great but didn't care I took him to a petsmart so I didn't expect..."
- "I Googled i need to change my address at the post office so then i clicked on official usps change of address form, i read through everything to make sure..."
- "I parked my car at the United Dairy Farmer parking lot at 1680 N High St OSU Campus went across the street and came back and this crazy woman come..."
- "I bought a Clipacell for my cell phone at the Ohio State Fair from Tom Patterson, of Patterson Services, LLC. It was guaranteed for life, period. It broke in only..."
- "I have had my Natuzzi leather sofa and recliner for 10 years. We just moved and my wife insisted on new leather because of the color of our Natuzzi. She..."