They are very deceptive people.I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program.
They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be $81.19 per month. I called, and it was jacked up to three times the amount ON TOP OF my garnishment of $230 a month---or $400+ a month. Who the *** do they think they are to bait and switch people? If I couldn't pay $300 a month which lead to my default, then how the *** could I afford to pay MORE per month?
These people make absolutely no sense whatsoever!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Misleading Information
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "No clue who this companies is, don't care. I know my credit is clean and has been for a while, I have no late payments or any outstanding medical bills..."
- "I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403. I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just..."
- "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..."
- "Consumer's Beware of Home Depot's Deceptive Roofing Practices It's amazing that Home Depot cited "unforeseen conditions", when both the sales person and the installation manager were verbally told, by the home..."
- "I made an order ....they took my money and I have no clothes and no way of contacting customer service because the number given isn't a working number. Trying to..."
- "My sister and I ordered flowers for my grandma for her birthday, fall flowers... so we thought. The picture and describtion clearly showed they were going to be fall flowers,..."
- " I purchased a puppy from Petland South Semoran in October 2016. I paid 2,400 Needless to say I fell in love with my puppy the moment I saw him. So..."
- "IHole in One International had such bad reviews BBB Bad reviews many of them I considered doing work with hole in one international and looked into their background and i..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."