1.4K views

They are very deceptive people.I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program.

They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be $81.19 per month. I called, and it was jacked up to three times the amount ON TOP OF my garnishment of $230 a month---or $400+ a month. Who the *** do they think they are to bait and switch people? If I couldn't pay $300 a month which lead to my default, then how the *** could I afford to pay MORE per month?

These people make absolutely no sense whatsoever!

Had an Experience with Gc Services?

Comments

AgrussLawFirm1
Chicago, Illinois, United States #835023

You're not the first person I've heard this from.It's frustrating when you get a letter regarding one payment amount, and then you call the company and they try to get you to pay 3 times what the letter said.

Are your wages being garnished on the same debt GC is attempting to collect on?You have rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.

State Investigation Department - Review in Collection Agencies category from Baltimore, Maryland State Investigation Department "I just received this email from Ronnie Wilson. I told him that I did a online search and it resulted in him hanging up on me. I called back and..." Read more Convergent Outsourcing - Review in Collection Agencies category from Wilmington, California Convergent Outsourcing "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..." Read more North Shore Agency - NASTY LETTER TO MY 82YR OLD GRANDMOTHER North Shore Agency "We rec'd a nasty letter saying my grandmother owed Bradford Exchange company $50. I have never in my life seen such a nasty letter. We are not sure if she..." Read more Gc Services - DECEPTIVE PRACTICES -- BAIT AND SWITCH Gc Services "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..." Read more Other Company - Beware purchasing a "Cozy Trike" from epizontech.com Other Company "This review is about the people who sell this bike. The bike itself is OK, although badly welded and painted. The problem is, other than placing an order you cannot..." Read more All American Liquidation And Estate Sales - Buyer Beware!  Not if, but how much you will be ripped off! All American Liquidation And Estate Sales "BEWARE! Do not sign a contract with Bobbee to do your estate sale, because it is not a question of if you will be ripped off. The only question is..." Read more I need help my roblox account was hacked my accounts name is zooingcar34 Roblox "i called you guys about it but need my account back it was zooingcar34@yahoo.com i am the owner and my name is joshua josiah valbert and my roblox account is..." Read more Honey Maid - Awful, disgusting, Rip Off Honey Maid "I responded to the pissed customers review. I too agree your product now is absolutely TERRIBLE. Just bought a box and found complete false advertisement on the front of the..." Read more