I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403.I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just started a new job two weeks before I got their collection letter.
I called them the moment I got my first paycheck and they agreed to drop $100 off of my past due Sprint bill in order to have my services restored, so I jumped at the opportunity. I didn't have the full amount on that day so I called them back the next day and said I was ready to pay the $303 to get my service restored and that's when they tell me that they made a mistake and it would cost me $323 instead of the $303 they quoted me the day before. I told them that I was tempted to just call Sprint and pay the original $403 out of spite because they refused to keep their word on the price they quoted me and that's exactly what I did!
I paid an extra $100 to deal with Sprint directly, rather than pay an extra $23 to these bums.Judging from all the negative reviews I've read online, that extra $100 I paid was money well spent!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "Yes, the headline is true. Midland illegally called me on my cellphone 113 times (I told them to quit 53 times). I owe nothing to them or anybody..."
- "On the 30th on June, my fiancé and I were relieved that we were able to pay off the rest of our furniture within the 90 day period. We had..."
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool appliance suite, pricing was good buy delivery went from Michigan to Chicago to NJ to Cleveland. Delivery is free but do no count..."
- "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..."
- "The quality of the furniture is horrible. The furniture was delivered in December 2015 -- it is 9 months old and it is falling apart. We barely use..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "This *** company is a scam. They take your *** money and make you jump through hoops to get it back. I put $280 on a reloadit card to send someone..."
- "DO NOT USE THE LAWN GUY!!!!!!!! Was just scammed and lied to about service. So mad about how we were treated! Please save your money and time. Horrible company! Was told..."