Brecksville, Ohio
100% full

I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403.I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just started a new job two weeks before I got their collection letter.

I called them the moment I got my first paycheck and they agreed to drop $100 off of my past due Sprint bill in order to have my services restored, so I jumped at the opportunity. I didn't have the full amount on that day so I called them back the next day and said I was ready to pay the $303 to get my service restored and that's when they tell me that they made a mistake and it would cost me $323 instead of the $303 they quoted me the day before. I told them that I was tempted to just call Sprint and pay the original $403 out of spite because they refused to keep their word on the price they quoted me and that's exactly what I did!

I paid an extra $100 to deal with Sprint directly, rather than pay an extra $23 to these bums.Judging from all the negative reviews I've read online, that extra $100 I paid was money well spent!

Review about: Customer Service.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Gc Services?

Comments

AgrussLawFirm1

You're lucky that Sprint took the payment from you.Often times, once an account is in collections, the original creditor won't accept payment.

Hopefully the collections stopped once you paid Sprint.Keep in mind that you have rights under the Fair Debt Collection Practices Act.