Gc Services - GC changed my original payment amount when I was ready to pay!
I got a letter from GC Services about a past due Sprint bill that I had for $403.I had been unemployed for 8 months prior but I had just started a new job two weeks before I got their collection letter.
I called them the moment I got my first paycheck and they agreed to drop $100 off of my past due Sprint bill in order to have my services restored, so I jumped at the opportunity. I didn't have the full amount on that day so I called them back the next day and said I was ready to pay the $303 to get my service restored and that's when they tell me that they made a mistake and it would cost me $323 instead of the $303 they quoted me the day before. I told them that I was tempted to just call Sprint and pay the original $403 out of spite because they refused to keep their word on the price they quoted me and that's exactly what I did!
I paid an extra $100 to deal with Sprint directly, rather than pay an extra $23 to these bums.Judging from all the negative reviews I've read online, that extra $100 I paid was money well spent!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Collection Agencies
You May Also Like
- "address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad. letter returned not forwarded. businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation..."
- "I had a debt with this agency, two tickets I couldn't pay because I didn't have the money then. I asked my employer to lend me the money to pay..."
- "What is largely missing from much business interactions are good communications. Here's what I've learned from this situation. As vitriolic as my original report is, once Doug Bradshaw..."
- "I was going on beach bodies website to check out insanity! After checking everything over and filling out the order summary and payment information they started pushing more offers on..."
- "I purchased a Whirlpool appliance suite, pricing was good buy delivery went from Michigan to Chicago to NJ to Cleveland. Delivery is free but do no count..."
- "The quality of the furniture is horrible. The furniture was delivered in December 2015 -- it is 9 months old and it is falling apart. We barely use..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "Nationwide took our money for appraisal services and then did the worst job around. The description of our property was not correct. The property is located in Queens NY, 90%..."
- "my break time po ba guadalupe branch? akala ko po 24hrs? ang explain ng guard ngayon lang na cut off resume daw ng 12:30Am pero andun nmn ang teller sa..."