I got hired at gc services in killeen texas went to make it to training miss and got the time mixed up to be there i thinking 7:30am but had to be there at 7:am cause i9 was a lil late on the first day they would not let me in to train said they will call me back aith a new training day i have been waiting a month now i call them gave them the understanding it was fault i didnt pay close attention to paper it was cause i was so excited to be getting a job i couldnt think striaght it was the most exciting day of my life til this day i still call but know aNSWER
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Customer Service
- Review category
- Loans and Mortgages
You May Also Like
- "They are very deceptive people. I received a letter about a Loan Rehabilitation Program. They letter from Dave Finney, the so-called "Collection Manager" estimated my payment to be..."
- "3813 Huron Avenue #5 Culver City, California 90232-3844 Thursday, December 11, 2014 c/o V.I.P. Corporate Executive PISSEDCONSUMER.COM 1732 1st Avenue Suite #25581 New York, New York 10128 Regarding: Very Serious Complaint..."
- "Before you use The Lending Club The Lending Club also LendingClub.com is popular in searches for personal, signature and all purpose loans. They are on other sites as well touting 10..."
- "I ordered a chair from wayfair the color i ordered was vanilla. It was surpose to be a whitish color chair but when the chair arrived i opened the box..."
- "Killeen Maaco had my brand new car for 5 days to do a stripe paint job for $750. They returned car on Friday afternoon around 5pm, and upon entry to..."
- "I wish I would have known about this company before renting from them. Viewing the house for the first time I liked it, being a first time renter with houses..."
- "DO NOT BUY FROM THESE SCAM ARTISTS. THEY TAKE YOUR MONEY, COULD CARE LESS ABOUT YOU AS A CUSTOMER AND POST FAKE TICKETS THAT THEY DO NOT HAVE AVAILABLE TO..."
- "I had a call from National Tipster around August 2013, the sales person was courteous. A few days later I received a UPS package. I paid $250 to them and..."
- "I booked an appointment with 'Total Car Recovery' to have my car towed on Weds 26th Sept. The deadline for the job to be completed was 11am, so they gave..."