I recently received notice from GC service regarding my student loan. I called the number provided only to find they were not open at the time.

OK. Next day I called at 6 a.m, 7a.m, 8a.m etc until 1pm with the same recording they were not opened. I have been trying to contact them to make payment arrangements only to be told they are not opened at this time. If I didn't know no better....I would swear they are waiting to implement wage garnishment and be done with it.

This company is full of #&*@%.

I am contacting the orginal lender and going from there. Wish me luck

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Gc Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gc Services to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gc Services and gc services debt collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Monroe, Oregon, United States #1219340

Screw that man, send a certified letter and demand to see they are holding a note in your name, and that it was endorsed from US DoE to their name. Also, ask for a full accounting, Statement 95 cash flow statement, a current balance sheet, a 1099-OID and an affidavit that all documents are true and correct.

I can almost guarantee they have none of their paperwork in place. Good luck.

to Dan Tucson, Arizona, United States #1236855

That is the dumbest thing ever. Do not listen to him.

This is for a FEDERAL STUDENT LOAN.

They don't own the loan they work for the guarantee agency who owns the loan. They lose money if they have to garnish you.

to Dan Houston, Texas, United States #1303519

You can ask all day long for that information but there's no requirement to provide it. All they have to do is establish the debt was taken out via the promissory note.

Everything else you say to request is filler. No agency is required to provide it.

So good luck, ask away. Won't get you anywhere.