I received a phone call at my place of employment from an undentified individual who stated that she represents GC Services and wanted to verify employment.I asked if she had a signed release for this information from the individual who she was inquiring about.

She said she did not need one. I then asked for the name of the individual she was inquiring about and she stated that she did not need to tell me that either. Because she was getting no where with me she became quite irate and then asked for the mailing address and fax number. I asked her to refrain from calling the office if it did not pertain to company business.

I further stated that is this were personal business between GC Services and another individual that she would need to contact that individual at their residence or personal phone. That did not stop her. She called back about 3 more times.

She would not identify herself or give a return phone number.There has to be a way to stop this.

Had an Experience with Gc Services?

Comments

Convergent Outsourcing - Review in Collection Agencies category from Wilmington, California Convergent Outsourcing "I have a different phone company for over three years. All of a sudden i opened a account on dec 2015 and owe 1,200 dallors. It is on my..." Read more IC System scam paypal washington state Ic System "IC System sent me a collection notice stating that I owe Paypal a significant amount of money. I owe nothing nor have I ever been in arrears to paypal. They..." Read more TD And Company - Total Scammers. Do not give them any money. TD And Company "Not sure where to begin with these people. I received a call from a guy named Jim Parker, who said he was with the sheriff's office (918 area code, same..." Read more BCA Financial Services - Refusal to document? BCA Financial Services "address posted in credit karma (NW 11 St, Miami) bad. letter returned not forwarded. businesses might move but legitimate ones forward their mail. next step- demand documentation..." Read more Safeco Insurance - Safeco Claims the WORST EVER Safeco Insurance "On July 11th, 2017 we noticed that our hardwood floor in our kitchen and hall had erupted due to a water leak at the refrigerator. The continuous hardwood floor consists..." Read more 'Xlibris Staff is Clueless and Not Recommended Xlibris "I purchased my self-publishing package in December 2015 as an incentive to reach my goal of finishing my book. This information was provided upon my purchase and I confirmed that..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more