they suck plain and simple,they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple, they suck plain anthey suck plain and simpled simple, they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple,they suck plain and simple,they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple,they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple, they suck plain and simple

and if you reply to this in a hostile way, you work for GC and you suck too

Had an Experience with Gc Services?

Comments

After GC Services repeatedly hung up on me when trying to schedule a court date, I found this blog: gcserviceswatch.blogspot.com. The blogger had the email address of one of the hiring managers at GC Ervices. I emailed a complaint to the traffic court and then I sent the same email to lewis.wilkerson@gcserv.com, telling him I also complained to the Better Business Bureau.

The next day I called GC Services and told them I, too, was recording their call. I was then transferred to someone else when I gave my information. The woman on the phone was more than happy to give me a court date. It was shocking to say the least. I told the woman on the phone that she was the most honest person working at GC Services.

Don't get me wrong, tough, I still think they are the *** of the earth. The woman still told me her name was Mrs. Garcia and the guy who transferred me to her was Mr. Garcia. I asked her if they were married. LOL!