I would like to lodge a complaint againt GC Services. They called my job today 5 times in less than 5 minutes. They would call leave a message and then call the main number right back. They didn't give me time to call them back and when I did call them back they wouldn't give the companies phone number and they were demanding a amount and wouldn't tell me how they came up with the amount and they told me I had two days to get it to them and they were demanding I give them my checking account number. I asked if I could mail it in or send it by Western Union I finally got the info for Western Union. They told me they didn't have a number for the loan company that said I owed.

Anissa Addison

Anissa Addison

Comments

please proofread your posts before you submit...your grammar and comments make little to no sense. Seriously, read them back to yourself.

here's what *** me off. people not fully knowing the law.

when you start collecting people money and sending them stuff in mail. especially getting their money-you set yourself up for scrutiny. there are countless laws and agencies that will swoop down on as*&^ so fast for doing this ***. they won't even know what happened.

then you're out of a potential customer that might have paid if the terms were more agreeable.

how many people can pay someone more than a couple hundred dollars at a time. you can't think that someone would agree to pay you thousands of dollars unless you tell them where it came from.

so are they prank calling people? don't the number can be traced?

stopcomplaining123

Very simple for this to be avoided. For once and starting, you OWE the debt!!!

Be an adult about it and pay what you owe!!! I'm sure you weren't thinking of anything while you were running up the bill. Did you think that once you maxed out and you can't pay it back, it'll some how go away? Lets be real here, if you took the time and read that small print on the booklet for a credit card, for instance, it clearly says on there if the account is charged off, it will be sent to collections.

So all you people who owe debts: STOP SAYING THAT IT WAS SENT TO ANOTHER COMPANY WITHOUT YOUR APPROVAL OR CONSENT. THEY SEND IT TO A COLLECTION AGENCY FOR A REASON, THEY DON'T HAVE TIME TO BE TRACKING YOU DOWN BECAUSE THEY ARE DEALING WITH CUSTOMERS WHO ARE ADULTS ABOUT IT AND ACTUALLY PAY THEIR BILL.

I know for a fact they didn't call your work that many times. You're just mad that they called you at work and probably embarrassed because a coworker picked up your phone.

Why didn't you just answer the phone? I'm not one to preach, but I find it amazing how many people complain about the number of times so and so called, but none of those times did they actually pick up the phone and tell them to stop. You can tell them not to call you at work, and they have to abide by that request.