It's bad enough to have to pay a ticket but when a company like GC services makes you jump through hoops to do it, it adds insult to injury.

I have been trying to pay my ticket on line for months and after going through the trouble to input all my information just to get and unsuccessful notification at the end is definitely beyond frustrating. Their representative will tell you to try at a different time but I believe they know that it just doesn't work but are instructed not to admit it. I have tried different browsers and many many different times even early am hours to no avail. There's really only two options to make a payment if you want to have a record of the payment, going for a ride every month to the crowded court house to wait in several long lines just to pay or to wait on hold for and hour or more, the last time it was almost two hours just to make a payment.

I believe in the interest of the people, not only ticket payers but tax payers who pay the salaries of our court system, that the Compton Court House should drop GC services or at the very least make them provide an actual working convenient way for the people who are making an honest effort, to pay there civil responsibilities

Sincerely and regrettably

Anthony Hendricks

This person wrote the review because of problems with payment at Gc Services. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Gc Services to "provide a payment website that actually works".

The most disappointing in user's experience was there untruthfulness about their website. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Gc Services and gc services debt collection for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Gc Services?

Comments

If you have by chance signed up for the California Amnesty program to reduce your ticket you will not be allowed to make a payment unless you ask GC Services to remove your request for amnesty.